Tensai-teki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tensai-teki

our Bulgarian forum

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  

New ideas? -.-

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
Angel_dice
Admin
Angel_dice

Брой мнения : 5127
Местожителство : В свят в който аз съм Бога

New ideas? -.- Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: New ideas? -.-   New ideas? -.- Icon_minitimeЧет Мар 04, 2010 7:07 am

Hi, friends. Sorry for bothering you like this, but it's time to forget all the lazy days and do something useful once in a while. We really have to start studying soon. And I mean study-study. Stop it with the I'll-do-it-later thing.
I think I'll make a "Homework" page where we'll do our essays and other stuff. I think it's a good idea to put a "Dictionary" in here too.( you'll have to write all the words you don't know at least 10 times. And do it in here. )
When we write we'll have to make sure that we write grammatically right sentences as wall as orthographically right ones.
Well this is mostly everything that I can come up with in the moment..... but in the end I think that I'll be the only one who writes here.... New ideas? -.- 129121 Oh, what the heck, it's fun when you're alone.
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://tensai-teki.bulgarianforum.net
Angel_dice
Admin
Angel_dice

New ideas? -.- Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: New ideas? -.-   New ideas? -.- Icon_minitimeЧет Мар 04, 2010 7:12 am

PS. - Oh, and if we want to work on our translator skills we could try and translate some of the English Fics we have here on our forum
Twin_style

Twin_style

Брой мнения : 2784

New ideas? -.- Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: New ideas? -.-   New ideas? -.- Icon_minitimeЧет Мар 04, 2010 12:19 pm

I'll be joining this group as soon as I upload all the pics I have.... but they are a lot.....
I have only 1 question - What are we going to do for fun here? I saw that there's another page, but there's nothing there yet......
vilche-chan

vilche-chan

Брой мнения : 1422

New ideas? -.- Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: New ideas? -.-   New ideas? -.- Icon_minitimeПет Мар 05, 2010 1:26 am

Hey, hey, my paul! ^^ Ok, I'm really happy that you make this topic. Now I'm gonna do something useful, than sitting 4 hours on Facebook... you seem to be serio Yeah, some people understands me... I don't have much free time (except that for facebook...), but I'll try to make my "Homework" on time. And don't worry, you won't be alone, I promise! shoked Oh, ok, I will say it again - I'll TRY to not forsake you. Yeah, this is the correct sentense. sweetdrop I have one idea - to not translate only fictions, but and songs and poems. I know what is to translate song, some of them are really dificult. The last time when my english teacher give us a homework to translate one song, I found one quite dificult. Sooo, I think that with the songs and poems is a good idea, but you will say what you think. This is for now... I'm waiting for your reply. tasety

P.S.: ...and sorry if in my post there are some grammar mistakes...
http://the-moonlit-dmon.deviantart.com/
Angel_dice
Admin
Angel_dice

New ideas? -.- Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: New ideas? -.-   New ideas? -.- Icon_minitimeНед Мар 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Hello guys New ideas? -.- 974960 How's everyone been? I'm really happy right now..... so first vilche-chan you have some mistakes, so I'm gonna show them to you and correct them. The right sentences are writen in purple.
Цитат :
Ok, I'm really happy that you make this topic.
it's not "make" it's "made" the tense is wrong, but it's not such a big deal. "Make" is used in the present tense and in this sentence you need the past tense.
Цитат :
Now I'm gonna do something useful, than sitting 4 hours on Facebook...
You need to put "other" after "useful" and once again the tense is wrong. The right sentence should look like this "Now I'm gonna do something useful, other than to sit 4 hours on Facebook"
Цитат :
Yeah, some people understands me...
I get the meaning of this, but some american or british people wouldn't so it's better to say "Yeah, some of you may understand me". Oh and there's no need to put an "S" after "understand".
Цитат :
I have one idea - to not translate only fictions, but and songs and poems.
This sentence has only a few mistakes "I have one idea - to not translate only fictions, but songs and poems too." It should look like this.
Цитат :
I know what is to translate song, some of them are really dificult.
I presume you wanted to say "I know what it takes to translate a song...."
Цитат :
The last time when my english teacher give us a homework to translate one song, I found one quite difficult.
You've got the main idea how to form a sentence, but you do make some mistakes now and then. It's no big deal and in due time we'll be able to correct all of them. Now for this one right here you need to say " The last time when my english teacher give us for homework to translate one song, I found one quite difficult"
Цитат :
Sooo, I think that with the songs and poems is a good idea
"Sooo, I think that the songs and poems are a good idea...."

All in all these are your mistakes. But don't worry you'll get used to it in time. But to be honest I'm pretty impressed by your post. You need to work a little bit more on your grammar... were you using a dictionary while you wrote this? Even if you used one it's a realy good job. New ideas? -.- 974960

As for Twin_style.... I thought it would be a good idea to make another Roleplay game....
Sponsored content

New ideas? -.- Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: New ideas? -.-   New ideas? -.- Icon_minitime

New ideas? -.-
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Tensai-teki :: Форуми :: Повечко информация за... :: All English only here :: Study hard-
Идете на: