Tensai-teki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tensai-teki

our Bulgarian forum

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  

Семе или Уке си?

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
vilche-chan

vilche-chan

Брой мнения : 1422

Семе или Уке си? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Семе или Уке си?   Семе или Уке си? Icon_minitimeПет Юли 17, 2009 9:18 am

тестчето....

You Scored as The Optimistic UKE

You are the kindest, most sweet, and cutest of all UKE kind. This is not really a bad thing, actually it's very good. You may be the lowest level of UKE but you are also the happiest and most adorable. You are often a fan of things you can snuggle with and cartoons will never grow boring for you. You smile a lot and nothing ever seems to get you down which makes you a great match for the Gentle SEME. Be warned, though, my Uke-friend.. rough times await you if a Homicidal SEME lingers too close. You would do well to befriend a Sorrowful UKE as I'm sure your happy-go-lucky attitude will balance out their depression. On my last note I will say that ropes, whips, and chains aren't your fancies even if they are tempting - I'd stick to just the simple stuff if I were you.

nqhaha това ми харесва nqhaha
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://the-moonlit-dmon.deviantart.com/
Angel_dice
Admin
Angel_dice

Брой мнения : 5127
Местожителство : В свят в който аз съм Бога

Семе или Уке си? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке си?   Семе или Уке си? Icon_minitimeПет Юли 17, 2009 11:22 am

You Scored as The Breaker SEME
You
are the most imaginative, helpful, and strong-hearted SEME out there.
You can be quiet and helpful at the same time which is a rarity. You're
good at listening to others and you don't deny their ideas. One thing
you can't stand is seeing someone sad, crying, or otherwise unhappy.
Those who think you're shy aren't always the most right but it's true
you don't need to talk much unless you have something important to say.
You would be paired with the Sorrowful UKE because everyone needs a
shoulder to cry on and you're just the guy/gal for the job. It's best
to avoid the Homicidal SEME but even if you do that it's easy for
someone as calm and helpful as you to get mixed up in the schemes of
the certain Devilish UKE. You are truly best placed with the Gentle
SEME as a buddy. For my last info, I have to say that you really don't
mind and will go with the flow - whatever your partner is into is fine
by you but considering who you're best matched with I'd say that they'd
be too scared to do anything

това доста точно ме описва....
https://tensai-teki.bulgarianforum.net
Bloody^Iti

Bloody^Iti

Брой мнения : 46

Семе или Уке си? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке си?   Семе или Уке си? Icon_minitimeПет Авг 14, 2009 4:49 pm

You Scored as The Devilish UKE

You are by far the toughest UKE out there and possibly the most insane. Most people call you a smart-ass or a jerk but just because you get them mad at you doesn't mean you want to hurt them. There is something inside of you that hates to hurt people but the excitement is just too good to waste. Some think you're funny and others think you don't know when to quit but then again you don't really give a damn. You are a fan of comedy and comedians but only because they have the same mind that you do and they speak it so easily. If you are such a person then congratulations, the stinging whip of a Homicidal SEME may do you some good and teach you a lesson.. or make you want the punishment even more, whichever works best. Most SEME can't handle you so it's best to not scare them half to death. Most of any other UKE would befriend you in an instant if you would stop pulling tricks on them. To wrap up your description I sha'll say that you can handle anything. Any kink, and position, any ANYTHING. All you rea

това ми хареса grin
Angel_dice
Admin
Angel_dice

Брой мнения : 5127
Местожителство : В свят в който аз съм Бога

Семе или Уке си? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке си?   Семе или Уке си? Icon_minitimeСъб Авг 15, 2009 5:45 am

Ае тука само укета бе! XD
е кажете ми на мене като семе дали не ми е добре psihopaaat

XD XD XD XD XD XD
https://tensai-teki.bulgarianforum.net
vilche-chan

vilche-chan

Брой мнения : 1422

Семе или Уке си? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке си?   Семе или Уке си? Icon_minitimeНед Авг 16, 2009 11:33 am

Ми незнам за теб Ян-чан, но на мене ми харесва да съм си уке. Не трябва да се движа особено много nqhaha А и нали знаете, че съм голям мързел, така че тази позиция на уке ме устройва. И си имам приятел, с който ще си помагаме взаимно - Bloody^Iti (макар, че с това огромно чувство за хумор ще ме умори от смях... XD )

П.С. Bloody^Iti, добре дошла hope my fake smile w
http://the-moonlit-dmon.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Семе или Уке си? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке си?   Семе или Уке си? Icon_minitime

Семе или Уке си?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Tensai-teki :: Форуми :: Анкети-